Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Horizons

So I am at my best friends house at 2:55 in the morning and I suddenly decided to blog. I am laying shirtless on a love seat in the living room. While another (taller) friend is sleeping on the actual couch. oOh and I have a confession to make. I have not touched ruby in weeks... But don't worry because there is a new goal now.

I have decided to Give ruby a break (as if I was learning it at all) and go for a Cert. In Web Design!. In the program I will be learning HTML, MySQL, Flash, and Visual Basic! So maybe I'll actually try this time since my money's all tied up in it haha.

Unfortunately I am tired and must adjourn until another time. I will write more and more often.

...Philosophy...

dream not of your dreams. Dream only of your future. -Me (Spencer MacNeilleU

No comments:

Post a Comment